10.What problems should be paid attention to when installing panoramic elevator？
1. Before starting the elevator, check that the ground wire and cable should be intact, the control switch should be at zero, after the power is switched on, check that the voltage is normal, there is no leakage in the parts, test that the electrical interlock device at the limit device, ladder cage door, enclosure door and other places is good and reliable, and the electrical instruments are sensitive and effective.
2. After the construction elevator starts and the condition is normal, the empty lift test can be carried out to measure the efficiency of each transmission mechanism and brake.
3. The elevator must rise from the lowest floor during the first load operation of each shift.
It is strictly forbidden to go from top to bottom. When the ladder cage rises 1~2 meters from the ground, it is necessary to stop and test the reliability of the brake. If the brake is found to be abnormal, it can be operated after repair.
4. When people or objects are carried in the ladder cage, the load should be evenly distributed to prevent excessive weight, and overload operation is strictly prohibited.
5. The operator shall cooperate closely with the command personnel. According to the command signal, the operator must make a sound and signal before the operation.
6. If the elevator finds any abnormal condition in the machine during operation, it shall stop immediately for inspection and continue operation after troubleshooting.
7, the elevator in heavy rain, fog and six strong wind above, should stop running, and ladder cage to the bottom, cut off the power supply.
After the storm, the safety devices of the elevator should be checked.
8. When the elevator runs to the upper and lower floors, it is strictly prohibited to stop the elevator automatically by the stroke limit switch instead of the normal operation button.
9. After the operation, lower the ladder cage to the bottom, set each control switch to zero, cut off the power, lock the brake box, close the ladder cage door and the enclosure door.
10. Speed limit brakes must be managed by special personnel and adjusted, tested, inspected and maintained in accordance with the regulations of the original factory.
Proper maintenance is very important if you want your elevator will run long. If you want to avoid breakdown, then proper quality control is also important. Electrical elevator or hydraulic elevator or panoramic elevator is mainly used for commercial purposes. Mainly they are equipped in a way so that it helps to lift heavy load materials or people from one floor to another floor. A commercial elevator can carry up to 6 thousand pounds of weight. And the panoramic elevator can shift human beings and goods easily from one floor to another. As per your place and size, the elevator carries loads. You have to choose a reputed and authentic company that has a license for elevator installation because during use any accident occurs within the elevator that includes in the law and it’s punishable. So, properly reputed company for this purpose is very essential.